The CBD market is booming. Every day more and more people are discovering the wide-ranging benefits of this popular non-psychoactive cannabinoid.
CBD is fast becoming a household name. From seniors, recreational users, and patients to fitness enthusiasts and everyone in between, CBD can be beneficial in one way or another. The plethora of CBD products on the market may be serviceable for the needs of countless individuals who find incredible benefits from this non-psychoactive cannabinoid.
Various forms of CBD can be beneficial for different conditions. One form that is becoming popular is CBD wax. But what exactly is it? In this guide, we will discuss the many benefits of CBD wax. What is it, how is it made, and how can it benefit you? Please read on.
What Is CBD? What Is The Difference With THC?
CBD is found naturally in hemp plants. This substance is part of the cannabinoid family along with THC. Cannabinoids trigger receptors in the central nervous system and the peripheral system. It also stimulates organs and the immune system.
But the big difference between THC and CBD is their effects. THC is a psychoactive molecule that gives a feeling of euphoria. It is the substance responsible for the cannabis experience.
CBD, on the other hand, is not psychoactive. It is a relaxing and calming substance that does not have the drawbacks of a hard drug. CBD has numerous benefits, such as relieving stress and pain and promoting sleep. Want to try the benefits of CBD wax now? Purchase a premium product from us: The Herb Centre Mail Order Marijuana Service Areas.
CBD And THC Differ In Their Molecular Structure
THC puts the consumer in a total addiction to its effects and places them in a vicious cycle of wanting more hits.
The more THC you consume, the more you need it. Cannabidiol, in contrast, has no harmful effects and is not addictive.
Studies of CBD prove that it does not endanger health and could even be an interesting therapy, especially when accompanied by drug treatment for certain pathologies.
What Is CBD Wax?
CBD wax is a type of cannabis concentrate growing in popularity in the modern world of cannabis.
Because CBD wax is a highly concentrated form of cannabis, it gives you the potent effects of CBD while ingesting fewer amounts in the process. Simply put, you can consume less CBD and experience the results you are looking for.
How Is Wax Made?
CBD wax can be made utilizing several different extraction processes. It is made by blasting the cannabis plant material with a solvent in a closed-loop extraction system. The most common methods utilized to produce CBD wax include the following:
Butane Hash Oil Extraction (BHO)
BHO extraction utilizes butane to pull out essential oils contained in the cannabis material, including the following: cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids. The butane is then left to evaporate – the resulting dregs being a highly concentrated material. Although BHO is an extraction method popular for cannabis, it does have a few pitfalls.
Aside from explosion risk during production, dregs of butane left within the concentrate must be entirely removed. This is critical because butane is highly toxic to humans. But despite these risks, BHO extraction has been a popular method of extraction for years.
CO2 extraction is one of the most preferred methods of producing CBD wax. It utilizes pressurized carbon dioxide to extract cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids. The CO2 supercritical is subjected to high pressure and heat, which means it behaves like a liquid and a gas. Hence, it is referred to as supercritical CO2 extraction.
In contrast to butane, any CO2 remaining in the concentrate after extraction evaporates. The result is a cleaner CBD wax compared to those produced with butane. This way, consumers are confident they will not be ingesting residual solvents along with their CBD.
While this method of extraction was virtually unheard of less than a decade ago, it is now commonplace in modern-era cannabis. A high level of knowledge and expertise goes into manufacturing CBD wax. Each step of the process must be an optimum blend of creativity, science, and skill, offering a final product far more potent than anything else available on the market.
Different Types Of Wax
There are various kinds of CBD wax. Knowing the differences between each can help you make an informed decision if you try CBD wax.
In most cases, manufacturers do not list their products as CBD wax. Instead, you are likely to find products labeled as shatter, budder, crumble or live resin. Let’s take a look at what each of these terms means.
- CBD Shatter – CBD shatter’s structure is different from wax. And, as the name implies, shatter appears to resemble broken glass or rocks. Sugar is produced via chemicals or heat to extract the oil. Once shatter cools and hardens, it takes the look of amber-hued glass. When heated for consumption, shatter turns into a sticky and thick liquid, similar to honey.
- CBD Budder – CBD budder is made via air pressure and purging of the hemp material at an extremely high temperature. The resulting product is a feathery and cloud-like wax with a butter consistency, hence CBD wax.
- CBD Crumble – This CBD product is produced via a similar extraction process to butter but utilizes a pre-purged CBD oil that is higher in moisture and viscosity. The result is a crumbly product with the consistency of feta cheese.
- CBD Live Resin – To produce CBD live resin, the hemp must first be freeze-dried while it is fresh before the extraction process.
All other extraction methods utilized to make CBD wax use air-dried and cured hemp. Frozen hemp has a better ability to increase the preservation of cannabinoids and terpenes, resulting in what many cannabis enthusiasts consider to be a crème de la crème cannabis product.
How To Use CBD Wax
There are several ways to ingest CBD wax. But the most popular, by far, is via dabbing. Dabbing is synonymous with CBD wax, and you will sometimes see this product referred to as dab. The following is a look at the different ways you can use CBD wax to decide which product may work best for you.
- Dabbing – One of the most popular ways to consume CBD wax is through dabbing. The entire process of dabbing might seem tricky, but you will get the hang of it. Technically, dabbing is the flash vaporization of CBD wax when placed on a hot surface and inhaled. For dabbing, you will need what is known as a dab rig. A wide array of dab rigs are available in different shapes and sizes. But one of the major components of a dab rig is the nail, a component of the rig where the wax is vaporized. The nail usually consists of ceramic, glass, or titanium and is heated utilizing a blowtorch. In this method, you need to add a bit of CBD wax to the hot nail surface, where it turns the entire concoction into vapor, which is then inhaled via a traditional bong.
- Vaporizing – Vaporizing CBD is a popular method of ingestion. The best part about vaping is its compactness. Cannabis can be taken with you anywhere you go. There are innumerable dab rigs on the market made specifically for concentrates. Investing your hard-earned cash in a quality piece is vital for getting the best experience possible. Vaporizers of less quality do not heat up enough to vaporize your CBD wax. We recommend you look for a vaporizer equipped with a quartz crystal or heating chamber made of ceramic incorporated with titanium coils.
What Are The Advantages Of CBD Wax?
One of the biggest benefits of CBD wax is the high potency it contains. When CBD wax is prepared right, it has little to no residual solvents and an extremely high CBD concentration.
But take note that CBD wax is a concentrated form of CBD. It only takes a small amount to get the job done. This concentrated CBD may be what you need when looking for an immediate and powerful effect.
While not everyone benefits from CBD, many people have experienced better results by utilizing CBD wax over conventional methods like CBD tinctures or capsules.
Why Choose CBD Wax Over Other Products?
While there are many CBD products for various diseases, there are several reasons you should choose CBD in wax form over other CBD products, such as the following:
- CBD Wax Can Be Used During the Day – CBD wax generates an energizing effect for your day if you want to leave without feeling tired from your regular activities. CBD wax also aids in the relief of painful sores that can be traced to chronic illnesses.
- CBD Wax Provides Fast Relief – While CBD wax can be used in different ways, studies reveal that it might be beneficial in treating various diseases. For example, both oral CBD wax and vaporized CBD wax can help you get fast relief from arthritis and joint pain. When you inhale CBD, it enters your lungs and is quickly absorbed into your bloodstream. Hence, the effects are felt within a few minutes.
- CBD Wax Does Not Cause Intoxication – THC is present in many cannabidiol products. But pure CBD extracted from industrial hemp is THC-free. Hence, CBD wax is less intoxicating, thus reducing addiction risk. CBD wax is recommended for consumers looking for quick relief without getting high.
- CBD Wax Is Highly Potent – CBD wax has a high cannabidiol concentration. After dabbing with CBD, users will experience faster relief from their symptoms, making it more potent than other CBD products. But despite these health advantages, CBD wax is not widely available compared to other cannabis products. Hence, it is costlier than other CBDs.
- Is CBD Weed Wax Legal? – CBD and THC exist in the same plant. But there are legal restrictions on THC. CBD wax products offered in your dispensary are guaranteed to be in accordance with the law. The plant from which it comes must consist of no more than 0.2% THC, which is the legal limit. Hence, you have the right to buy it and use it.
Pros And Cons Of Using CBD Wax
- CBD wax is super concentrated and ideal for those searching for potent CBD.
- Inhaling CBD is fast-acting and effective.
- For those looking for complex flavors, cannabis wax can be delicious.
- A little goes a long way, so you do not have to purchase a new product regularly.
- CBD wax is a fun way to consume this beneficial substance.
- Concentrates like CBD wax can be expensive.
- You must purchase other objects like a dab rig.
- Not many brands sell CBD wax, let alone a premium one.
- Because of the expense and effort, CBD wax may not be the best option for daily use.
The Dangers Of Buying Cheap CBD Wax
CBD wax sold online can be expensive. But do not purchase a cheap wax. A bad purchase could cause serious harm to your health. It cannot be avoided that high-quality CBD is indeed expensive. Top-rated brands provide the following:
- Organic hemp is expertly grown by cultivators on an EU or American farm.
- Good manufacturing processes
- CO2 extraction
- Third-party lab reports
- Highly-trained staff
- Detailed and accurate labeling
- The efficient and reliable delivery system
Ultimately Beware Of CBD Wax Sold For Cheap
Imagine purchasing cheap CBD wax from a brand that does not provide third-party lab results. It does not provide information on where a company sourced its hemp, and you do not know how much CBD is in the wax. The product you purchase must not contain the following: pesticides, heavy metals, chemicals, and residual solvents. Never take chances when it comes to your health. Hence, do not purchase cheap CBD wax.
Many cannabis enthusiasts claim dramatic results after using CBD wax. But to avoid the potentially dangerous side effects of a cheap product, purchase CBD wax from a reliable seller. Curious to try premium CBD wax products? Please visit us at The Herb Centre Guide: How to buy Marijuana Online.